Monday, October 27, 2008

The beginnings of a blog

With the newsletter being such a hit, I've decided to step it up a notch and try my hand in Blog Universe. Honestly, the current worldwide economic slide has given us the opportunity to get incredible deals on amazing wines on an almost daily basis. Instead of inundating people with emails, I've decided to use this blog as a resource to feature more in-depth profiles of specific wines and wineries. I'll also update the blog with email offers to help people keep track of different wines we've offered. This is only a supplement to emails, so our email newsletter subscribers will always get the best deals first. Finally, the blog is also a great way for all of you future Robert Parker's to comment on the different wines we feature. Tasting notes, and critiques are always welcome so feel free to let me know what you think. Although we're still in the beginning process now, I hope to be able to put some stuff together for everyone rather soon. Thanks, Justin

No comments: